Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Chapter Name: The Dying Sun



CHAPTER # 01

BOOK II

SHORT QUESTION / ANSWERS


Question No. 1: How is it that a star seldom finds another star near it?

Space is very vast. The distance between two stars is millions of miles. That is why a star seldom finds another star near it.


Question No. 2: What happened when a wandering star came near the Sun?

The star raised huge tides on the surface of the Sun and formed a big mountain.


Question No. 3: What happened when the wandering star came nearer and nearer the Sun?

As the wandering star came nearer and nearer, the mountain on the surface of the Sun rose higher and higher.


Question No. 4: What are planets? How they came into existence?

The tidal pull of the wandering star broke away the mountain of the Sun into pieces. These broken pieces are called planets.


Question No. 5: Why is there no life on the stars?

Both the Sun and the stars are so hot that life can not exist on them.


Question No. 6: Write a note on beginning of life on Earth.

After the passage of time, Earth gave birth to life. In the beginning, simple organisms were born. Gradually they developed into human beings.


Question No. 7: Why is universe frightening?

The universe is frightening because of its huge distances, our Earth is very small and absence of life on any other place.


Question No. 8: In what conditions can life exist? Do such conditions generally exist?

Life can exist only in a temperature at which things can exist in a liquid state. Such conditions are available on the Earth only.


34 comments:

  1. thanx..u did a great job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. part one ka notes send kar dy i com ka email sabirsabir52@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you like to contact me at 0333
      457 94 16

      Delete
  3. yr mjy part 1 ka ques and answer k sary notes send kr do meri email py zeshanahmed152yahoo.com ok plz jaldy me wait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please....Would you like to contact me at 0333
      457 94 16

      Delete
  4. thanks my teachers and all of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. First Year at Harrow by Sir Winston S. Churchill 12. Hitch – Hiking Across the Sahara by G.F. Lamb 13. Sir Alexander Fleming by Patrick Pringle 14. Louis Pasteur by Margaret Avery 15. Mustafa Kamal. kindly send me notes of these chapters at ejazdar89@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you like to contact me at 0333
      457 94 16

      Delete
  6. Asslam-u-alikum
    I Am a Student Of F.SC Part 2 I Need Notes Of Physics Chemistry And Biology Notes Kindly Send Me These Notes If Possible At My Email Address .....
    abdullah.asif45@gmail.com


    And Thankx For This

    ReplyDelete
  7. asslam.u.alikum
    i am student of f.a part 2 i need notes of english book 1 and 2 question answer kindly send me these notes if possible at my email adress ...............
    shaminagul@yahoo.com


    and thankx for this

    ReplyDelete
  8. i Needd All note of part 2 could you help me please send me here as soon as Possible
    All note Part 2
    Hamza_shah77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. how did the earth come into being?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when arge planet comes near to sun, big tides r present in sun due attaraction of that planet tides come out from sun.later on large planet goes and cooling these tides r coo nd converted into 9 planets.

      Delete
  10. If you want to obtain a great deal from this paragraph then you have to apply these techniques to
    your won website.

    My page laser cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir please chp k editional questions k b notes dijiye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can somebody answer me what is a scale model???

    ReplyDelete
  13. good job.........

    ReplyDelete
  14. u do great job. ur answers r awsome bt there r some small so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thory long kr dy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  15. plz tell me how vast is the universe?

    ReplyDelete
  16. aoa
    i am student of i co
    ur notes is too easy
    if it is posssible will u plz send me the notes of english BOOK CH 11 to 15 at my email
    sachal_30@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is very helpful for a student

    ReplyDelete
  18. why did sir james jeans named the lesson the dying sun?
    plz help me out

    ReplyDelete
  19. plzzz send me 2nd year english notes

    ReplyDelete
  20. send me 2nd year english notes plzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........its my Email I.d m.zohaib.khan.tareen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. ASSLAM O ALIKUM JNB>>>
    SIR I AM MUHMMAD AKAASH OF NAROWAL.I AM STUDENT OF DAE.I WANT NOTES FOR DAE CIVIL.SO KINDLY SEND ME NOTES SERWING114,DRAWING133,CONSTRUCION123 .PHYSICES,CHEMISTRY

    ReplyDelete
  23. wowwwwwww very helpful.... thxxxxxx sir

    ReplyDelete
  24. these answers are very easyyyyyyyyyyy ...thxxxxxxxxx alottttt.

    ReplyDelete